Tuesday, December 9, 2008

time for a new beginning ---- am starting of a brand new day

Its been a while since I ve blogged the reason ....... being the attack as u know it had all my attention ...... so much that till today cant stop of thinking wot happened .....

I had promised myself that I wont blog on this issue ... specially wont blame ANYONE but myself for wot happene in ma city .... I dont want to be a cribber ... I wannabe a do-er ... there are somethings that I have prmised myself to do for ma country and I shall do them and wont cribb.... not anymore ..... (sincerely its ma take)

now I want to move on get back to my normal lyf .... cause i cant take the pain of going thru this everyday finding out what went wrong?? how can we correct this?? and who is to blame??

I thought I had the perfect way of doing it ...... hope everyone knows that song by Sting - Brand New day. I love the feel of the song the music specially the mouth organ tune, damn its beautiful. I started hearing it.  oh its beautiful. but wait wtf is he saying cud neva understand it completly, except for the part where he says "turn the clock to zero -::::xxYY****- am starting of a brand new day". 

google, help me! ma genie!!!!!!! (thank god for google)

it actually goes like this 

You can turn the clock to zero, honey
I'll sell the stock, we'll spend all the money 
We're starting up a brand new day 

Turn the clock all the way back
I wonder if she'll take me back 
I'm thinking in a brand new way 

Turn the clock to zero, sister
You'll never know how much I missed her 
Starting up a brand new day 

Turn the clock to zero, boss
The river's wide, we'll swim across 
Started up a brand new day

 Wot!!!!!!!! jus wot !!!!!! please, this  must be a joke lemme chk it in some other site ......... oooohhhhhhh bloooody no ...... 

Mr. Sting is jus crazy  ...... thought this was gonna be inspirational .... but wot the heck 

BRAND NEW DAY--- where he wants to get back to his ex-gf 

all this while I loved this song ..now I dunno!!!!!! jus clean bowled .... maybe its jus the phase of lyf am in ............ I wud neva want to go back to ma ex-gf ...... am happy now .......... I dont care how this sounds.

I still love this song for all the reasons I had, before I actually went thru the lyrics ......

Mr Sting shud actually consider changing the title to U2's song ..... Stuck in a Moment ......

neways this post was a disaster .......... look how I started and where it ended ..............


but heres something I would like all ma friends to do go and buy the New album by Vidyadhar Bhave --- Away from love. I listened to it on channel V and absolutely loved it.  Its a blend of Indian classical and rock ..... no this one sounds very much raw like rock ... unlike those albums where the guitar sounds are faded into the background....

No comments: