Sunday, March 8, 2009

Race Fever

Finally I crossed the 200 Kmph mark..... the reading said 206Kmph ....

Till that moment it was just a number .... but now its my record ....on a two wheeler .... Dubai - Abu dhabi road .... I jus hope I didnt get flashed ..... will have to wait and see ... I had taken my precautions .........

what a day for me yaar .... 206 was while going to abu dhabi... coming back with a biker gang (coincidence) ... 2 busas and 2 gixxers (cruising along)..... then the go kart race in Dubai Autodrome to end the day.....

cudnt ask for more ..... love long rides and drives specially cruising and the sudden rush for speed and back to cruising ..... its one time wen I feel myself at one with everything not asking for nething else at all ........

My funda is "Its not bout speed, its about the sense of freedom, the feel of wind on your face (not hair as Helmet is important)"

This is for you Kayoko (my gixxy)

"She moves ... she moves like a breeze,
swear I can't get her out of ma dreams,
To have her shining right here by my side,
I'd sacrifice all the tears in my eyes"

----- Aicha - Outlandish

No comments: