Monday, November 17, 2008

death majestic - Judas is magnetic


The day that never comes & Judas Kiss - are the best songs in this album ........(my opinion)........ Judas is a blockbuster .... the day that never comes is more commercial...its the selling feature.... rock fans would love Judas Kiss ....... it has every fucking thing I was expecting ....... cudnt ask for more ........ actually I can ..... more works please .............

Suicide and Redemption - This song is jus greatness ....... medium pace and jus awesome music ........  

Unforgiven III - I loved the song (again my fucking opinion) specially the forgive me, forgive me not part ............ could have been better but I think its because we had higher expectations ..........

End of the line -has gr8 and complex lyrics .................. had to add some new words to my dictionary ........

All nightmare long and That was just your life -  are damn fast tracks with gr8 solos.

My Apocalypse - Again Complex words 


All in all a great album 

No comments: