Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fantasy ........... oh ho ........ Premier League


Yesterday I was wearing my liverpool T-shirt which bijin had gifted me ....... and it was decided that we were gonna watch the matches at vamsi's room .... in Dubai Marina... on his flat screen TV....37 inch (I guess) ...so got outta work(I wish I had some) .... early ...sharp 5:00 p.m. .... asked others where they were and jus pushed off .... this was the 1st time I was goin to vamz's place on my own (Kayoko-she has to be mentioned) and guess wot I lost ma way .... took a wrong turn and luckily I ended up somewhere close to his place ..... got to his place somehow ..... now since I was wearing my fav teams t-shirt and was all excited about all the matches today ..... who wudnt be with a team like wot I had for this week..... specially wen my friends(competition) mainplayers were either injured or were not goin to play ......... I knew somewhere deep inside that whenever I get excited something bad has to happen .......... and guess wot .... all the main matches were goaless draws ........... chelsea draw against New castle ....... Moan Utd  draw against Aston Villa (I wish so much for them to loose) ..... Liverpool draw against Fulham ......... Now will someone tell me how the fuck is this possible??????? The week were I was suppose to score really well has ended with me scoring only 46 points .......... and Jale pe namak chidakne ke liye My subsitute player Mr. Sidbie Scored but I wont get his points naa .... cause I was such a major fool to play with 5 mid fielders ......... and that stupid anelka  ..... jus to take him I had to make 3 transfers ............. making me start at -8 points ..........


No comments: