Saturday, August 8, 2009

Aye SHIVANI

DO you remember this song "Aye Shivani" ... its from some flop flick which had Sanju Baba singing this song for Urmila Matonkar .....


Now imagine this You are standing in Kurla station to board a train during peak office hours .... and a chotta beggar (boy) singing this song pointing at you ... that too loud enough that a whole compartment crowd can hear it ......


Embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! right ......... well it would be more embarrassing if you are a guy (since this song is for a girl) ..... going to college at his usual time ... with his whole gang of friends who travel with him every day ...... (1st Year Engg)


Now why would the chotta beggar do this?? Just because he didn't get anything from you ........ He wanted to get back by embarrassing you in front of your friends ....... well he won!!!!!! .... This officially is the most embarrassing moment in my life till date!!!!!!!!!


after that I was so terrified ... that before entering the platform ..... I used to check out the platform for this guy (of course I couldn't forget his face for a month)....


I don't know what triggered this thought, after so many years .... It was as if I had completely blocked this part ... Any ways ... now I think it was damn funny ... If this had happened to any of my friends ... I wud have called them up right away .... but guess this time I will just look in the mirror and laugh my ass off

No comments: