Saturday, August 1, 2009

I just can't get it outta my head ....

Thode, Bheege bheege se num hai ............. hum,
Kal se, Soye voye bhi toh kum hai ........... hum,


It happens to me all the time .... one song I like then it keeps playing in my mind ... no matter what the situation is ...........

Yesterday I was watching LAK, But this song from Kaminey kept playing in my head ....
LAK was below expectation ... deepika was good but ..the story was same repeat .... they had a nice idea of comparing old love story to the new gen love story ....
but dunno why it didn't click ....for me.

Something was missing and it definitely wasn't in the acting department (except for the new Punjabi girl)

Pehli baar .....(and there it goes again)... I am surely watching Kaminey (hope its clicks this time for me)

No comments: